Thursday, January 19, 2012

Do Not Worry


"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?"  Matthew 6:25  (NIV)

Prayer:  Father, God, thank you for providing us with the necessities of life, and for giving a sense of trust that You are always in the midst of our day. We are very much aware that Your presence goes before us and that through You we have joy and contentment in all situations.  I love You.  My greatest desire is to honor You all the days of my life until one day, I see you face to face.  I pray that each person who reads these words will also voice their desire to serve You, and You only.  This I pray in the name of our Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ.  Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. I think alot of us battle with worry. God is faithful and He will walk us through whatever comes on way because nothing comes through His hands that he does not know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, Joyce! Well said. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your comments.

    ReplyDelete