Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He Is Able

Tonight, I am praying for so many dear loved ones and friends who have tremendous needs in their lives. Because of the circumstances they find themselves in, their faith has been weakened by fear and the inability to trust that God will take care of their needs as He has done so many times before.  
  
To each person who reads this post, I want to assure you that whatever you may be going through, God is able to meet you where you are. He will walk beside you and carry your heavy load. He is definitely more than able to handle anything that comes your way.  How do I know this?  How can I say this with assurance?  Because many times when I was weak in my faith and did not feel that I could go on, He has given me the strength to believe that  He is able.  He has shown me that He is able and has proved Himself over and over to me, even though He didn't have to. Through His love and care for me, God has worked out things in my life that seemed insurmountable at the time.  Each time that I have been a recipient of His love and care, the result has been a strengthened resolve on my part to trust and believe that He cares for me more than imaginable. 

Whatever your needs may be at this moment, please listen to the song below and know that God loves you with an everlasting love; that He will never leave nor forsake you; and that He walks with you through your tough times. You are not alone.  He is there and I am praying for you.  I may not know your name, but God does and we are assured in His Word that He hears and answers our prayers.

My prayer tonight is that God will bring you comfort, peace, and the assurance that He cares for you and sees each need that you have. Furthermore, He stands ready to do the impossible for you and the other special people that I am praying for. Believe and trust.  Have faith. He will do the rest.

"And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 

"Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." I Peter 5:7

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."  2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment