Wednesday, July 18, 2012

10,000 Reasons

"A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And all that is within me, bless His holy name." Psalm 103:1

"In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name." Psalm 33:21

"My mouth will speak in praise of the LORD. Let every creature praise His holy name for ever and ever."  Psalm 145:21

Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice." Psalm 105:3
Tonight I am sharing a message in song. "10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord)" by Matt Redman, is such a powerful song; one that is anointed and rich in both lyrics and melody.  By focusing on the words and their deep meaning, this song has brought me into a deeper worship of our Creator ...."ten thousand years and then forevermore."  I hope it will do the same for you. 



PRAYER: Father, God, we worship Your holy name.  You alone are worthy of our praise!  It is with thankful hearts and excitement that we sing the words to this song, all the while, just wanting to convey in some way how much we love You. Thank You for calling us to be Your children.  In Jesus name, I pray.  Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment