Sunday, August 26, 2012

Never Once



This morning at church our worship leader, Terry, sang the song posted above, entitled "Never Once", by Matt Redman. As Terry progressed through the song, how humbling to see people all over the building begin to stand acknowledging the words to this song as applicable to their lives. For me, truer words have never been written. Never once, have I ever been without God's grace, love, mercy, care, and forgiveness. God is definitely faithful and true to His Word. I have never been alone, nor will I ever be.  That's a great place to be!
 
PRAYER:  Dear God, thank You for Your faithfulness and for always always walking beside us through our victories and our struggles.  Thank you for loving us enough to be our constant source of strength and hope.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.










































No comments:

Post a Comment