Saturday, July 30, 2011

There Is

The writing below truly encouraged me and I wanted to share it on my blog.  Since I am away on a three-week holiday, there is very little quiet time or access for me to write.  Please know that I am extremely anxious to get back to my blog postings and will do so by mid-August. 
 
May God bless and keep you, and may you find answers for every situation in your life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
 
For every hectic work day there is a quiet rest...

For every painful experience there is a healing touch...

For every negative feeling there is an abiding joy...

For every disappointment there is a certain hope...

For every turbulent storm there is a sure foundation...

For every doubting thought there is a calm assurance...

For every hurtful action there is a forgiving love.
In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. Romans 8:37
-Roy Lessin

No comments:

Post a Comment