Saturday, April 28, 2012

Give Me Jesus


“When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”  John 8:12

The song below, “Give Me Jesus” by Fernando Ortega, says it all.  Listening to it as I was cleaning house this morning, I felt His love and closeness to me.  What a comfort to know that nothing else really matters…….not worldly possessions nor things that some try to hold on to.  All are just shallow attempts to fill the void in a heart that only He can fill.  Things of this world will one day fade away, but Jesus…the same yesterday, today, and forever is all that I want.  My prayer is that along with me, you will say, “Just give me Jesus.”
Prayer:  Dear Lord, thank You for loving us and for being all that we need.  Help those who do not know You to have the desire for a relationship with You so that they might experience the inner joy and peace that only You can bring.  This I pray in Jesus name.  Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment